Friday, November 4, 2011

Trista Ann Michael's "Their One & Only"

My 1st Ménage, but definitely NOT my LAST!

I had original bought this book, along with Blood Rite, also by the same author. I didn't quite enjoy Blood Rite, and I was going to return both books, for fear of being disappointed yet again. However, one night I decided to give this novel a chance. Nevertheless, I was adequately flabbergasted.

The eroticism that filled the pages within this novel, left me utterly sedated with my many releases. Literally after reading just two pages of Sam, Kaycee, & Tyler's lovemaking, my libido was in hyper-drive, exasperatedly awaiting my own gratification.

I relished the fact that it was somewhat normal to possess an immense amount of amorousness for two other people at the exact same time, and to love them equally as well, with absolutely no injustice done to either partner.

WELL DONE MS. MICHAELS, THIS NOVELS DESERVES WELL BEYOND A 5 STAR RATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment