Friday, November 4, 2011

Lisa Kleypas' "Only with Your Love"

PIRATES, RENEGADES, NOTORIOUS SCOUNDRELS, OH MY!!

In this Swashbuckling Erotic Romance-Adventure, lie hidden just above the surface, intrigue, deception, and mysteries that will have you gasping until the actual conclusion.The perilous passion Celia & Griffin posses will ignite your concealed Swashbucklers Fantasy to be unfastened at the very seam. As you've been languidly lying upon your bed, just satisfied from your own release. Who needs a knight in shining armor? When you can experience your own devilishly wicked pirate instead.
 
I haven't read a Lisa Kleypas novel that has displeased me, thus far. As soon as I think I could escape to another author, she manages to suck me back in, and entangle me within another STUPENDOUS, RIVETING, CARNAL, ANIMALISTIC NOVEL.
This novel has my seal of approval, and as usual, ALWAYS DESERVING WELL BEYOND A 5 STAR RATING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment