Friday, November 4, 2011

Lorelei James' "Cowgirls Don't Cry (Rough Riders, #10)"



DEFINITELY POSSESSES THE 3 "S" 's = SWEET, SIZZLING HOT, & SHOCKING!
I've read the previous reviews stating the "Prologue," could've been omitted, well that was definitely TRUE! Ms. James didn't have to inform the reader about any of what had occurred. Also the beginning of this novel was a little tuff to get through. But if you stick with it, you will without-a-doubt be SHOCKED!

Brandt & Jessie McKay have several obstacles to overcome. Yet with DETERMINATION, an EXUBERANT AMOUNT OF HEART, & TIME, ALL IS POSSIBLE!

As I read, "Shoulda Been a Cowboy," I automatically assumed that Brandt & Jessie's story would be the next novel within the "Rough Rider Series." I was a tad bit disappointed that I was forced to read, "All Jacked Up & Raising Kane." Especially if I didn't want to get really confused. However, I was EXTREMELY PLEASED, because it was NOTHING BUT HOT, HOT, & SMOKIN' HOT from Ms. James. So far I haven't read a novel within this AMAZING SERIES, that I don't ABSOLUTELY LOVE!

I have been OVERLY CONSUMED with this series, that I haven't had time to write an ILLUSTRIOUS review for each book.

WELL DONE MS. JAMES YET AGAIN A 10 STAR RATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment