Friday, November 4, 2011

Beth Fantaskey's, "Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side"

AS USUAL NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S TITLE/COVER!


When I was in B&N searching for another book since completing Evermore (Alyson Noel), I saw this book on the shelf. Instead of picking it up & reading the inscription, I just read the title, & was immediately turned off. I had assumed it was going to be another ridiculous journal entry as Cruel Summer (also by Alyson Noel) was, or an actual guide with step by step instructions. I had already been expecting it to be a disappointment before I purchase it. Unitl I was in the middle of finishing the Secret Circle (L.J. Smith) & went on the B&N website, clicked on the tab that read "Teen Fiction Horror/Suspense", & there it was on page 5. Once again coming face to face with it. I decided fate must be stepping in this time.
Well I was completely blind sided by this one. The chemistry between Lucius & Jessica is undeniably intense. They are both so pig headed, that with every agrument, every problem that arises, & everyone else in the way, it brings them a step closer & at times two steps backwards. Just like any relationship worth fighting for. Lucius brings out the RULER in Jessica & she brings out the HUMANITY in him.
What an AMAZING, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, PASSIONATE, REMARKABLE LOVE STORY!
I'm sure I can add more adjectives to that one. LOL :o)~
I would recommend this to any HOPELESS ROMANTIC LIKE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment