Friday, November 4, 2011

Lora Leigh's & Veronica Chadwick's "Law & Order: Moving Violations"

WORTH EVERY PENNY!! SCORCHINGLY HOT!

I paid close to $30 for this novel (brand-new), due to the fact that it was no longer in print. I WOULD'VE PAID 5X'S THAT AMOUNT JUST TO GET A CHANCE OF READING IT!!

The sexual, carnal, cravings that Jackson & Becca posses for one another never cease from the moment they first kiss, until their happily ever after, in the end.

The superb collabration of Ms. Leigh & Ms. Chadwick was undeniably flawless. I literally didn't have to skip ahead and read other pages, as I usual do, to wait for the THRILLING, ACTION-PACKED SUSPENSE, the BRAZEN moments between the lead characters involved, and the INDISPUTABLE LOVE to reveal itself. All of it was delivered within every single page.

I will never look at Vegitables or any other types of produce in the same light ever again, without saturating my own panties, by a mere glance.

WELL DONE MS. LEIGH & MS CHADWICK, THIS NOVEL DESERVES WELL BEYOND A 10 STAR RATING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment