Friday, November 4, 2011

Lara Adrian's, "Midnight Rising," (Midnight Breed Series, #4)

AN ABSOLUTE & COMPLETE SURPRISE!!

At first, I was only going to give this book 3 stars, because I was having difficulty reading it. I started to get bored, and actually case it aside to read Mine Until Midnight by Lisa Kleypas. Once I was about completed with the Hathaway Series by Mrs. Kleypas, I decided to give Midnight Rising one more chance. Especially since I absolutely adored the previous books within the Breed Series. Well I was side-swiped by this one, I was incapable of putting it down, staying up as late as 2 am to finish reading one of the chapters. What a riveting, captivating, amazing action-packed, passionate love story. Rio & Dylan's story is an intriguing, gripping, emotional ride that will leave you craving for more. DESERVES WELL BEYOND THE 5 STAR RATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment