Friday, November 4, 2011

Julie James' "Something About You"

LOVED IT!!

There's "Something About You," I just can't put my finger on it?

Could it be that you'll laugh your derriere off? How about the lustful desires you mange to project upon yourself? Like, having a provocatively gorgeous FBI agent follow you around in & out of the bedroom? { >;o)~ Devilishly Wicked Grin } Or the constant "word fencing" between Jack & Cameron, causing you to beg them to descend upon their sexual frustrations they posses for one another?

Well all three were a definite "YES!" for me. I immensely enjoyed this novel. It was a quick, delightful, & gratifying read. And the legal logistics were fascinating as well.

My only complaint was that Ms. James revealed who the culprit was early on; however, she didn't disclose his/her motives. I would have undoubtedly preferred to be surprised at the end. Yet, overall it was an EXCELLENT story.

WELL DONE MS. JAMES, THIS NOVEL DESERVES WELL BEYOND A 5 STAR RATING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment