Friday, November 4, 2011

Maureen Smith's "Whatever You Like"

I'd "LOVE," to Be Served on Roderick's Plate!! STIFLINGLY EROTIC!!

***FIVE STARS DOESN'T DO THIS NOVEL ANY JUSTICE, NOW 10 STARS THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!***

The chemistry between Lena & Roderick IGNITE from the moment they meet until the novel concludes. It was SUCH a PAGE-TURNER. The MAYHEM they created with their TORRID love scenes, engulfed my every WICKED FANTASIES, and at times my pulse went HAYWIRE, (the pool scene, OOO-WEE! MY HEART-RATE WAS GOING A MILE A MINUTE!) It literally had me wondering if men like Roderick actually do exists? And, if so I'm envious of the women, who get to enjoy the ENDLESS PLEASURES from those men.

This was my first novel from Ms. Smith, and without-a-doubt definitely won't be my LAST!! Beside the Twilight Series, which is Young Adult Romance, this was the ONLY Contemporary Erotic Romance novel within my collection, I've read TWICE. I NEVER WANTED THE STORY TO END, I can ONLY hope that there's a PART II, for Zandra & Remington's Story.

WELL DONE MS. SMITH POSITIVELY 10 STARS!!

P.S. I'm looking forward to the novel written by Ms. Smith's other pen name (Naomi Chase), "Exposed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment