Friday, November 4, 2011

Hannah Howell's "Wild Conquest"

An Invigoratingly Impassioned Novel!

It has been truly gratifying reading a novel written so artistically beautiful, as this one was. Once I began reading it, I was unable to cease. Especially when Ms. Howell was describing in full detail the art of love making. Using indulging words regarding one's own body part, instead of the usual vulgar words other authors write in their books. Making the whole experience blissfully magical.

Ms. Howell's writing also made me feel as though I was listening to a peaceful, spell-binding, unforgettable sonnet. Causing me to desire being alone w/Tearlach in our own secluded cabin hidden deep within the woods.

The chemistry between Tearlach and Pleasance is breathtakingly fascinating, from the moment they first meet, to when they finally succumb to the earth-shattering truth that either would ultimately die for one another.

I completely adored every single page of this novel, it literally had me on the edge of my seat, waiting to discover what would occur to Pleasance, Tearlach, and Moira (Tearlach's younger sister). It possessed many twists and turns, and was intriguingly zealous.

WELL DONE MS. HOWELL THIS NOVEL DESERVES WELL BEYOND A 10 STAR RATING

No comments:

Post a Comment