Friday, November 4, 2011

Bella Andre's "Game for Seduction"

TOUCHDOWN! Highly Provocative!

Oh My Lord!! This novel was definitely beyond my expectations, especially since it ONLY took me TWO DAYS to read it. Most of the erotic novels I've read thus far have just been foreplay, compared to this one written by Ms. Andre.

This was my first novel by her, and most definitely won't be my last one. When Ms. Andre described in full detail the numerous sexcapades Dominic and Melissa shared, I felt as though I was committing voyeurism, being in the same room, vehicle, or any public location known to man, about to participate alongside with them. The match was lit and it NEVER SIZZLED AWAY!

It was IMMENSELY GRATIFYING { >;o)~~~ My Mischievously, Wicked Grin}

There was NO way this novel was typical or predictable, especially since normally it takes the hero/alpha male to realize half way through the book, what kind of HELLCAT he has between the sheets, and who has complete possession over his heart. NOT from the first time he touches her!

Dominic had a way to move heaven and earth to keep Melissa hanging on, whatever it took, he would ultimately fight hell or whomever stood in his way, to make her, HIS!

I'm looking forward to "Game for Love," the next installment to "The Bad Boys of Football" Series.

WELL DONE MS. ANDRE, THIS NOVEL DESERVES WELL BEYOND A 10 STAR RATING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment