Friday, November 4, 2011

Lisa Kleypas' "Married By Morning" (Hathaway Series, #4)

WE MIGHT BE MARRIED, IF WE SURVIVE EACH OTHER!!

Once again, Lisa Kleypas has fooled us (the reader), using secretive titles to implement her dastardly plan, creating a façade for something that is intriguingly more than meets the eye. (Sugar Daddy, Then Came You, Dreaming of You, & now with this novel too!!)

Ms. Kleypas is like a thief in the night, extracting our very souls without us ever discovering it. She tantalizingly captures us within the passionate perilous desires we crave to be satisfied, without the restrains of being caught by our significant others. Through her writing we can achieve this, and not be tormented by guilt afterwards.

I have been rigorously searching for another author who can quench my intolerable thrust for romance. Alas, there is only ONE who could saturate my desperate needs like no other, the riveting and gratifying mind of Ms. Kleypas. For without her mind, she wouldn't have produced these mystical, devilishly, and adventurous characters, who have fermented a place within my heart.

It's been 7 months since I've read the last installment (Tempt Me at Twilight) of the Hathaway series, yet once I began reading this novel, I felt as though I never left. This family and all the other characters created by LK have affected my life in one form or another.

As I reminiscence, of the way my Pisces of a husband, and I began our courtship, I being a Leo, nonetheless. I completely understood the reasons for Leo & Catherine's bickering, and the passionate rendezvous' they've shared. For once a heart is sealed by love and desire, there's no one who could destroy the bond that is formed.

I immensely enjoyed the beginning of this novel, and I don't quite understand why other people didn't. We as the reader, develop a better appreciation for Leo & Catherine, and it helps us to better comprehend the type of difficulties these two oddly-matched pair of individuals must face.

OVERALL IT WAS EXQUISITELY DELICIOUS, AND A SINFULLY APHRODISIAC. WELL DONE LK, ALWAYS DESERVING WELL BEYOND A 10 STAR RATING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment