Thursday, November 17, 2011

Initially Meant for Monday, November 14th Post

Of course when my son wakes up for his nighttime feeding, what movie is on TNT @ 3:30 am. None-other-than the Ultimate Vampire Cult Classic, "The Lost Boys!" A movie I can't count how many times I've seen. And every time I do, it gets better & better! Just like aged wine! And oh, OMG Jason Patric's still H.O.T!

It's funny how vampire movies have changed. Look at "twilight's breaking dawn part 1" with its emitting release this weekend. In vampire folk-lord their suppose to be this "evil creature" that attacks its prey, by sucking its blood, all the while transforming their victims into what they've become.

But like most fictional concepts u can transform it into anything u desire. Or whatever makes the MOST $$$!

Don't get me wrong, I love the twilight novels, it gives the legend of vampires a new twist. But since I cared deeply for the books within the series, as the movies are being released, I couldn't care less to actual go and see them.

At first, I was ecstatic and couldn't barely wait any longer, (for christsake I went to see the first movie 3x's), yet now it's different. I guess it's 'cause, I've lost interest in reading young-adult romance novels, that I've graduated to adult romance. I really don't know??

No comments:

Post a Comment