Monday, August 13, 2012

Pictures from Kim Rocha's Book Obsessed Chicks Event with Sarah MacLean



Once again, I had the pleasure of being surrounded by such amazing women, who are all as passionate as I am regarding my romance novel favorites. . . Thank You to the Kim & the ladies @ Book Obsessed Chicks for making me feel at home, and part of the gang. . .

I was also ECSTATIC to meet the EXTRAORDINARY Sarah MacLean, who has been an avid reader of romance novels since a very young age. . The conversations that we all had with her were extremely memorable, and fascinating. Ms. MacLean was tremendously down to earth, and very easy to talk to. . . She described to us her latest novel, One Good Earl Deserves a Lover:The Second Rule of Scoundrels to be released on Janurary 29, 2013 (once a cover is available I will post it). It's predecessor to, A Rogue by Any Other Name: The First Rule of Scoundrels,  which has received acclaimed reviews. She also shared her favorite authors, and most memorable experiences, overall it was an extremely wonderful evening.

**Thank You Kim for the pictures!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment