Sunday, July 27, 2014

Review for "King's (The King Trilogy, Book #1)," by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff


 
FORGET ABOUT 10 STARS, 20 STARS IF NOT MORE!! ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN' FANTASTIC!!
 
I'm BEYOND ENTHRALLED with this novel, I'm FREAKIN' ADDICTED! I COULDN'T seem to PRY my fingers AWAY from my kindle long enough to even have a COHERENT thought on my own! I was up well PAST 2 a.m., GLUED to reading just one MORE page! It's EXTREMELY RARE, to come across a writer/author, who can GRAB your ATTENTION & REFUSES to let you GO! It is literally this NEVER-ENDING THRILL RIDE, YOU CAN'T STOP RIDING!!

It's virtual impossible to read this novel at a SLOW pace, knowing full well that the COMPLETE conclusion of this GROUND-BREAKING SERIES, will NOT be released until November!

WELL DONE MS. PAMFILOFF 20 STARS IF NOT MORE!!
-----------------------------------------
***OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS, if the novel is part of a series,
ONLY the name of that series will be listed below:***
*ONLY Young-Adult (YA) Recommendation:*
"Vampire Kisses Series," by Elle Schreiber
**Adult/Erotic Recommendations:**
"Crossfire Series," & "Afterburn & Aftershock," by Sylvia Day
"Killer Kisses," by Chastity Bush
"Anything He Wants Series," & "Castaway Series," by Sara Fawkes
"Scarlet Briar Series," by Mara Ryder
"MC Sinners Series," & "Wingman (Woman)," by Bella Jewel
"RAW," by Belle Aurora

No comments:

Post a Comment