Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Review for "Seize Me," by the Incredibly Talented Crystal Spears!

**Initially this review was written on November 3, 2013, however I NEVER had a chance to post it on my blog!**

Seize Me PNG


GRITTY, EDGY, & IN-YOUR-FACE RAW! JUST WHAT I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!!

Crystal Spears' writing has ENSNARED ME and WON'T LET GO! It's RAW, EDGY, and NO-HOLDS-BAR ENTERTAINING! I've already purchased "Withstanding Me," before completing "Seize Me!"

I gifted "Seize Me," to a friend & she is also HOOKED! I think Ms. Spears is doing a PHENOMENAL JOB writing about what SHE knows, keep it up! Like she said, "LIFE ISN'T SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS! MS. SPEARS HAS HIT-THE-NAIL-ON-THE-HEAD W/THIS SERIES! I'm looking forward to see what's coming next! DEFINITELY WITHOUT-A-DOUBT THIS SERIES DESERVES 10 STARS!

------------------------------------------
OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS:**Updated on November 19, 2013**

**"Withstanding Me,(Breakneck Series, #2)," by Crystal Spears
**"Hell's Knights, (The MC Sinners, #1)"; "Heaven's Sinners, (The MC Sinners, #2),"
by Bella Jewel
**"Beautiful Trash (Scarlet Briar, #1)"; "Hot Mess (Scarlet Briar, #2)";
"Bitchcraft (Scarlet Briar, #3)," by Mara Ryder
**"Sweet Temptation (Sweet Series, #4)," by Maya Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment