Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sara Fawkes' "Anything He Wants," Books Were Miraculously Moved To A Display At My Local B&N!!



Ok, so maybe the Sara Fawkes' "Anything He Wants," books weren't actually "miraculously" moved. I was a kind of perturbed about the fact that the Barnes & Noble Display stated, that "If You Like, Fifty Shades. . .," yet I didn't see Ms. Fawkes' book. They were stacked on the shelf for NO ONE to see!! Therefore, since Sara's "AHW: Series," has been compared to E. L. James' "Fifty Shades of Grey," I rearranged B&N's display.

I know I should've just went up to the manager and asked if he/she can provide me the reason why the novels were just placed, "on-the-shelf," but I kind of chickened out since, I already took matters into my own hands!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment