Monday, July 9, 2012

I Absolutely Adore Toni Blake's Novels!



I ADORE the whole Destiny Series, it's like coming back home from an extended stay somewhere. The characters you've created as so likable, and close to my own friends, that at times I forget I'm reading fiction. 

After reading One Reckless Summer, I bought my son (at the time he was 2 1/2 yrs old) the cat in the hat's: 'There's No Place Like Space,' book, and we had a Lunar Eclipse on Dec. 21, 2010. I woke up in the early morning, scared out of my wits end 'cause of every noise I heard, & recorded it for my son. I caught Bronchitis a few days later, but it was well worth it.

Her other novels are part of my favorites as well, Tempt Me Tonight (I enjoyed the mention of Joe & Trish in W.S.) & Letters to a Secret Lover.

I'm about 1/2 way through Willow Springs, yet Amy & Logan are driving me bonkers. So instead of getting hit with the pillow for the 3rd night in a row from my hubby, 'cause of my outbursts. I've decided to revisit the Farris & Romo clan from Sugar Creek. To learn about Giovanni Romo, it had me wondering about my own heritage regarding my Great Grandfather who came to Philly in search of work, gaining a large some of money, and eventually returning to Italy never to be seen on U.S. soil again.

Ms. Blake is an OUTSTANDING & PHENOMENAL writer, I wish nothing but SUCCESS in everything she does! And most of all many more novels making the NY Times Best Seller's & USA Today's List! 

No comments:

Post a Comment